Teasdale and Co provides a wide-ranging corporate tax advisory service, specialising in customised solutions for individual business needs.
Members of our team also specialise in specific areas of business, accountancy and taxation combining the very best technical skills, supported by many years’ experience of tax planning and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) negotiations.
Advice at every stage
We are experienced in dealing with businesses at every stage of their life cycle, including:
- Investment and growth
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Raising finance
- Succession planning
We aim to maximise your tax efficiencies and minimise your liabilities. This approach to Corporate tax is part of a total approach to financial management tailored to your company’s needs. Company tax planning and the personal implications can be considered together by our in-house specialists, and this joined up approach avoids costly mistakes.
Our Corporate Tax Services
As expert tax advisors we offer a range of services to minimise your corporate tax exposure and reduce the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
Typically, these may include:
- Advising on the most tax effective structure for your business
- Maximising tax opportunities and reliefs
- Optimising capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals
- Maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of industry specific tax opportunities
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance
- Acting as your representative in discussions with the tax authorities
In summary, our objective is that through efficient corporate tax planning we bring about significant improvements in your bottom line, and reduction of your administrative tasks.