Teasdale offers the full range of Tax advice services – both personal and corporate. We’ll make sure your corporate and personal tax arrangements are fully compliant with legislation and also that you maximise benefits from the wide range of exemptions and allowances that are available.
We’ll also use our considerable experience of the Tax system to provide you with bespoke advice, that takes into account your own particular circumstances.
You need to protect your assets by maximising the efficiency of your personal tax affairs. We live in a challenging environment with a complex tax regime, regular changes to allowances and reliefs and the government’s current focus on maximising tax revenue.
Our personal tax services include:
- Planning your will: we will make sure that a correctly structured will to maximise tax efficiency is in place
- Estate planning and inheritance tax: we need to help you balance your financial arrangements. Your assets must pass to your beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient way. We also need to ensure you retain enough capital and income to give you a comfortable standard of living in later life
- Trusts: these are an excellent vehicle to allow you to give away assets to chosen beneficiaries in a tax-efficient manner. By doing this in a controlled way we help to establishing trusts to help you reduce tax liabilities.
- Capital gains tax: anyone intending to dispose of capital assets needs to carry out early forward planning. These assets may be in a range of different forms, like shares in a company, stocks, property and other capital items. We will guide you through all the available reliefs and advise on the best timing for asset disposal.
For businesses, we have numerous specialist advisers who are experts with experience in all aspects of domestic and international tax. These very experienced individuals are normally only found in the largest practices. Our services for businesses include:
- VAT advice and consultancy
- Tax planning for family and larger businesses
- Raising business finance
- Advice on capital allowances
- Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Intellectual property legislation
- Business restructuring and reorganisation
- Full expert support for sales and acquisitions
- Research and development